First thing to do with a Work Permit: Social Insurance Number

You landed in Canada full of energy, ideas and a work permit in your hand, it’s time to get your Social Insurance Number and be ready to look for a job.

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits. In order to get it, Service Canada requires individuals to apply in-person. You will need to bring your original work permit, passport and a mail address in Canada. The SIN Number can be issued in less than 15 minutes, if all your documents are ok.

You can look for a Service Canada Office near to your home in the following link:

Good luck in your way to get a job!

Can I work while studying?

It is hard not to have incomes while studying abroad. Everybody has to pay the expenses of living but not every study permit allow you to have a job at the same time that studying. さらに読む

Why should I choose Canada to Study a new Language?

To take the decision to study abroad is not an easy one. You can choose among a lot of beautiful countries and cities in the world to learn the language you want. For taking the decision many factors mater: quality of life and education, economy, future’s perspectives, etc. If Canada is in your list of favorites places to go, check this information out. さらに読む

NEW PROMO: Hospitality&Tourism 6+6


This course from Cornerstone College is focus on Hospitality & Management. One course very interesting because it offers a full-time paid practices, in some hotels at Vancouver, Whistler and Abbodsford.

It give you the posibility of grow up in the labour market, because it’s a recognize course, certified with AHLA Certificates, valid in a International level.

With this course you will be able to work since the first day, until 20h per week while you are studying, and full time in the work period.


Duration: One year (6m of study + 6 month of work)

Where: Cornerstone College

When: Until  May 31, 2014.

Price: $12,000 CAD (textbooks and Registration non included)

Do you want to extend this information ?